Local Ordinance / Parking TicketsClick here to pay your Local Ordinance/Parking Ticket online.
If you have received a Local Ordinance / Parking Ticket (the ticket number starting with the letters CH on the upper right of the ticket), you may pay this ticket at any time before your court date.
How to Pay
You may do so by bringing your payment (cash, check, or money order) and ticket to the Chicago Heights Police Department or pay online. You may also appear before the administrative hearing officer on the date specified on the ticket. If your ticket is marked MUST APPEAR then you must attend your hearing date.
Pay Red Light Ticket
Click here to pay your Red Light Ticket online.
Red Light Violation Locations
Please note that the availability of statistical analysis reports are contingent on crash data being released to the public by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
Click the links below to view reports:
3 Year Follow-Up Evaluation Reports - May 2022
- Joe Orr Road and Chicago Road <East-, West- and Southbound>
- Vollmer Road and Dixie Highway <Eastbound>
- Vollmer Road and Halsted Street <Eastbound>
3 Year Follow-Up Evaluation Reports - June 2022
- U.S. RT. 30 (14th St./Lincoln Hwy.) and Chicago Road <Eastbound and Southbound>
- U.S. RT. 30 (14th St./Lincoln Hwy.) and Western Avenue <Westbound>
Click "1 year/3 year" links to view evaluation reports
- Vollmer Road and Dixie Highway - Eastbound 1 year/3 year
- Vollmer Road and Halsted Street - Eastbound 1 year/3 year
- 14th Street (Lincoln Highway) and Western Avenue - Westbound 1 year/3 year
- Chicago Road and Lincoln Highway - Eastbound and Southbound 1 year/3 year
- Chicago Road and Joe Orr Road - Southbound, Eastbound, and Westbound 1 year/3 year
- September 2019 - Vollmer Road and Dixie Highway
- September 2019 - Vollmer Road and Halsted Street
- September 2019 - Joe Orr and Chicago Roads